Monday 20 June 2011

Mix Update

One more song done and dusted : Old Computer Instrumental which will be winging its way to this website very soon. Just got to decide whether I like it's laid back, spacey feel or whether to varispeed it up a bit. It's actually an old Additional Moog demo - more about that next time. Anyways, if you recall Nintendo SNES and Sega Master system circa 89-91 then this one's for you.

The song I'm in the middle of mixing right now is a new one called Giant Water. This has maybe got an ELO/Jeff Lynne meets Gram Parsons thing going in. It's taking some mixing because there are several layers of guitars that need to be interwoven correctly. I likes it.

You'll notice I don't really do Twitter as yet and I'm highly unlikely to join Facebook. However, feel free to share links and mp3's yo'selves, at least until the CD/24 bit download of the album is ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment